Disney World is the happiest place on earth. Even adults love to visit the Disney parks because of the magic it provides. Whether you love it yourself or you simply love to see the park through the eyes of your little ones, there is so much to love about Disney. Cast members never break character, everyone is always happy to help the people at the park, and the experience is always the most amazing for those who want to enjoy their time at the parks. Disney also offers a credit card for those who wish to carry a card with the logo of the happiest place on earth.
The Disney Premier Visa Card offers some of the most fun perks for anyone who loves to spend time at Disney. The card might not be right for those who don’t visit the parks often, but it’s perfect for locals, those who love Disney cruises, and those who visit the Disney resort locations on a regular basis. This card is for anyone with excellent credit, and it’s offered by Chase.
The Card Perks
- Earn a $200 statement credit when you spend $500 in three months
- 0% APR for 6 months on all Disney Vacation package purchases
- Earn 2 points for every dollar spent at gas stations, supermarkets, restaurants and Disney locations
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent anywhere else
- Redeem points for airline miles
- No blackout dates for reward travel bookings
- $49 annual fee
- APR is 16.24% for all cardholders approved
- Save 10% off merchandise when you use your card at Disney parks
- Save 10% at Disney restaurants when you use your card
- Save 10% on experiences at Disney when you book with your card
- Save 15% on guided tours at Disney
- Special perks and discounts for cardholders who love the Disney cruise line will be announced in 2017
The Disney Visa card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. The best way to use this card is to spend as much as you can on it each month, and then pay the card off in full at the end of the month. You’ll avoid debt, keep your credit score high, and you’ll end up with more points than you can imagine. When you use this card to pay your typical monthly expenses and pay them off at the end of the month, you’re getting paid in Disney points to pay your bills every month.
This card offers purchase protection, fraud protection, and personalized customer service. Chase Bank helps customers handle their financial questions, and a special Disney agent is always available to help book a dream vacation, experience, or dining reservation in any Disney park or at any Disney Resort. It’s the credit card dreams are made of, and it’s one many cardholders love to have in their wallet. Current offers are subject to change at any time.